- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Original Brand Tools
- Car Key Programmers
- OBD2 Code Scanners
- Truck Heavy Duty Scanners
- ECU Chip Tuning Tools
- Odometer Correction Tools
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- Original Launch X431 Tools
- Car Key Blanks
- Key Cutting & Locksmith Tools
- Airbag/Service Reset Tools
- OBD2 Cables and Connectors
- AUGOCOM Camshaft Engine Timing Tool
- Other OBDII Vehicle Tools
- Car Key Chips
- Car Diagnostic Software
- Automotive Electrical Testers & Test Leads
- Auto HID Xenon Light and LED Light
- Automotive Electronics
- VIDENT OBD2 Diagnosis
- MB Star Diagnostic Tools
- Special Deals
- Expired Tools
- Top Selling
- New Arrivals
- for MB
- for Porsche
- for Key Lost
- for TOYOTA
- for FORD
- Order Tracking
AUTEL MaxiCOM MK908P OBD2 Auto Diagnostic ECU Programming Tool OBDII Scanner J2534 ECU Programmer PK MaxiSys Pro Elite MS908P
Related Accessories/Similar Items
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1＂1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7＂1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese.
MaxiCOM MK908P Vehicle List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Autel MK908Pro car diagnostic tool Features:
1. J2534 ECU Programming
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass-thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping B-M-W and B-e-n-z users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs:
Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
Autel MK908P Scanner Specification:
|Operating System:||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat|
Sam_sung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
|Memory:||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display:||10.1-inch LED Screen with 1920x1200 Resolutions|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); H-D-M-I|
|Camera (rear):||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors:||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output:||Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery|
|Input Voltage:||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption:||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing:||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||(W*H*D): 312mm (12.28") * 208mm (8.18") * 36mm (1.41")|
Additional Features and Functions:
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
The Differences Between MK908P and MaxiSys MS908P:
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
- Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
- Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
- Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
- Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
- Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
- 1 * Main Unit – MK908P
- 1 * J2534 Box
- 1 * Main Cable
- 1 * Standard 2.0 USB Cable
- 1 * Mini USB Cable
- 1 * AC/DC External Power Adapter
- 1 * Ethernet Serial Cable
- 1 * Cigarette Lighter
- 1 * Clipper Cable
- 2 * Light Fuse
- 1 * BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
- 1 * USB Ethernet Adapter
- 14 * OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12;Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
- Related Items
- Recommond Tools
- Hot Sale
- On Sale
- New Arrivals
- Freeshipping Items
US$95.99 / piece
US$236.00 / piece
US$999.00 / piece
US$69.00 / piece
US$1,149.00 / piece
US$2,199.00 / piece
US$69.00 / piece
US$56.99 / piece
US$71.99 / piece
US$139.00 / piece
US$32.00 / piece
US$28.99 / piece
US$3,999.00 / piece
US$59.00 / piece
US$44.99 / piece
US$95.00 / piece
US$79.00 / piece
US$82.00 / piece
US$1,029.00 / piece
US$209.00 / piece
US$699.00 / piece
US$119.00 / piece
US$89.99 / piece
US$225.00 / piece
US$1,158.00 / piece
US$89.00 / piece
US$19.99 / piece
US$1,659.00 / piece
US$2,199.00 / piece
US$69.99 / piece
US$109.00 / piece
US$7.50 / piece
US$15.99 / piece
US$10.99 / piece
US$599.00 / piece
US$29.99 / piece
- US$859.00 / piece
- US$1,299.00 / piece
- US$39.99 / piece
- US$159.00 / piece
- US$139.00 / piece
- US$309.00 / piece